ok boys and girls....well really I hope there are no boys reading this :)
I survived my first round of colonics. I discerned correctly, the woman who does it was great. I really like her. Even though I thought that she was cool over the phone she was even cooler and more normal than I had imagined. :) She said that she gets that from people.
Anyway her little office is off the beaten path but when you go into it it is beautiful. She is great at decorating and it makes you feel at home. It was nice because she is the only one that was there.
I had already filled out a questionnaire, but she asked me lots of questions about what I had eaten and drank that day, questions about my period, do I take probiotics and on and on.
She led me to the bathroom where I was told to put on a frock and proceed to the bed of doom! Oh just kidding, but at that moment I was wondering how it would work because it’s just a normal table looking bed where you are slightly propped up. So I sat down and told her I was ready so she could come it.
she told me all about why I don’t need to worry about the pressure and how it’s not going to hurt me or over stretch my colon (I had never thought about that, It’s funny how sometimes when you are ignorant and people try to put you at ease it can actually cause some fright. But I was fine:)
She showed me the tube that would do the deed and told me how it’s disposable and never re-used and about how she would fill me up and then drain me out. I was asked to roll over onto my side and she inserted into my rear.
She then filled me up which felt very uncomfortable but that was because I had so much gas, I was later told. I never said anything about it though. I just breathed through it, it kind of reminded me of labor.
It took forty five minutes to fill and drain, fill and drain. At one point she filled me up and asked how far I could feel it. I showed her where on my ascending colon and she asked if I was really good in labor. I told her that I was and she proceeded to tell me that most people would not be that comfortable with that much water having that much gas. Well, I don’t know why I had that much gas but it was a relief to think that it’s not that weird feeling for most. Some people hardly even notice and are talking on their cell phones or typing on their computers, she told me.....People are so weird!!
Anyway, a lot of crap came out (haha) and then she let me go back to the bathroom wearing the absorbent diaper like pad I had been laying on.
She told me that I was a model colonic because so much came out and I did great, so that’s cool. I hope that I am not so gaseous today, she said I need to learn to fart. :)
Anyhow, If you ever get colonics done I would highly recommend Kris Mann, I love her. I want to be her friend. She started doing it because it helped her so much and she wanted to help others. She is very kind and not awkward at all.
Tonight I go in for round two. Wish me providence ;)
P.s. I do feel better today, but it’s hard eating know that she is going to see everything that I ate today. :p, it really makes you accountable for what you eat. Maybe I should get colonics done every day, haha, just kidding.
6 comments:
wow! that's all very intriguing... haha. you told the story well, with the content and all... i'm curious what's going on in my intestines...??? great job faith! hope for you to feel better and better and better every day. :)
wow...that sounded fascinating...i totally appreciate the details because that is the sort of thing you would wonder about but never know who to ask! :) have fun tonight! ha ha.
Zooooeeeeyyy Mamma! Faith you are so brave! I applaud your courage. Still don't know if I could ever do it. I am so happy that you are pushing through and onto this great divine health. Complete Healing in Jesus name. Love you love you
Thanks Susan :)
I really hope to feel the high after tonight.
Laura, I'm glad you appreciate them, I was wondering if I could get too graphic for some. But, I want to be honest.
Jessica, thanks, I receive it!!! :)
Wow! Sounds very interesting ~ and FREAKY!! Ha ha! I am very curious to see how you feel and what happens with all that you are doing! Great job! Love YOU!
Um, I want to know what you learned about how you should fart! :)
lol, thanks for all the sharing, ha ha, strange but interesting stuff for sure.
Post a Comment