Well, I made it through. I did two rounds of colonics and survived :). Actually I must not have been so gaseous because this time was much better. It still reminded me of pregnancy though, towards the end when the baby is squashing your intestines...not the whole time, just when she pumps you full of water.
I got all cleared out though, so that's great. She told me about how some people with big problems have to go back five times in a row. Also some people go every four to six weeks....sheesh! But, that has to do with them choosing to not eat right and other factors such as a weak colon(I think).
I am glad I did that. I guess if I had a lot of yeast it would have come out, but there was no sign of yeast anywhere, so that is a relief. I guess it's just in my stomach and Kris said that it should clean out pretty easily. I am very excited about that :)
I do feel strange. The back of my head and neck feel all cool and at times I feel high. It is seriously trippy. It feels like one of those "I know the meaning of life!" kind of moments.
I kind of wonder if God healed me some because if I had yeast as long as I thought I did (because you can have it without it even breaking out) I would think that it would be in my intestines. No matter, I am happy with the progress and I march on :)
2 comments:
Awesome Faith. I am glad you had a good experience and that you are discovering that you are catching this at a beginning point and not later when it's causing even more health issues. That is a happy thought!
I am glad you are sharing your journey. It makes me realize how good God intended for us to be feeling when our bodies cleanse they way he designed them to. Isn't that quite a thought! Love you.
I am glad too! It is amazing how God designed us. Our bodies sure are amazing. Hope you are doing well with your diet change :)
Post a Comment