The last couple of days I have been so cranky. Todd couldn't do anything right and believe you me, he was trying. Everything annoyed me, my patience was wearing thin about every-other minute.
Poor Noah, poor Todd.
I started realizing who the common denominator was and of course...yours truly....
So I started praying about it. "Lord, I need help! What is my problem?" I thought it had to do with the fact that I am still having symptoms (could just be latch on, or rather tear-off issues from Noah) but I don't know.
I was also asking Todd about it too. "What is my deal?!"
Right after I heard that from the Lord Todd came in and said "You know, perhaps maybe because you know what you want to do and all the things you want for our new lifestyle(paraphrased) you've lost sight of what we do have and stopped being thankful."....sheesh
Ok, you got me. I didn't tell him right away that the Lord just told me the same thing but it was good to hear and then get confirmation two minutes later.
I tried hard to work on it, but I was still having a hard time. As I was working on the that I was trying to observe if what I was eating was effecting me. too I had started adding oils back in and suspected that perhaps I was still having trouble digesting them. I took them out and today I feel like a whole new person. I have energy and patience and feel genuine love and appreciation for my family. :)
It's so crazy how food can effect/affect us so much. I truly don't even believe it. I am reminded that we are spirit soul and body....this really makes me understand how important it is for us to take good care of ourselves. Not only to just be healthy and sick-free and live a long life but for our spiritual well being as well.
3 comments:
Jeez every time i read this i think how much I NEED to really get healthy too! I have made NO move towards it at all though.
Glad to hear that you are victorious as usual :) Love you!
you are amazing Faith - love you!!!
Wow that was good. How interesting I wouldn't have guessed what God showed you so that was pretty cool your huz knows you so well too. :) I have been noticing myself being extremely moody closer to the irritable side and quick to anger, but I am thinking it's mostly hormonal. So don't even think of telling me to try what you are doing cuz I CAN'T! :) tee hee
Post a Comment