I guess this is the hard part of the diet (for a blog anyhow). Just the day-in, day-out eating and going on with life. Recently I've given up fats for a time. I think that my liver is congested so I am trying this to see if I feel better and my liver will de-congest. ;) I get tired after I eat and have some other not nice things going on.
Man, it just feels like I am giving up more and more things. And I've been wondering if I've been eating too much again. It can be disheartening trying to make sure I am doing everything the right way. This week has been a bit trying. I thought I was detoxing (once again) but in fact I was just dehydrated.
So I am downing the water and hoping it doesn't come out of my eyeballs :).
I just realized that this is my 49th day of the diet. Lord willing, only 41 days to go! That is very exciting. On the other hand, I hate when I know exactly what day I'm on because that seems to make it go by slower, but in reality it feels like it's going by pretty swiftly. PTL!!
I understand that I needed to walk this out so that my lifestyle would change but, God, can I be healed now?? :) I want my energy back. The diet is supposed to make you have LOTS of energy so I'm just waiting on that!!
Perhaps I need to exercise, I do, but it's kind of hit or miss. I haven't been able to push myself to do it when I am feeling lousy.
Ok, ok, this shouldn't be a downer blog. I just made brussels sprouts and absolutely love them!! I've never made them before but I tried this recipe off of pinterest and duuuuude, they are sooooo good. I made two pounds of them for dinner. Todd loved them too and I polished the rest off for lunch. I want to make them again soon! You should too!
Noah is doing great, teething and also climbing on everything and anything she can get her hands on. Todd is working a lot, like usual and we are almost ready for the school year to start.
We just started looking at our finances and trying to kind of live on a budget....oh boy. I'm excited about the challenge and "gulp" at it as well :)
Well my peeps. I think I'm signing off. Thanks for tuning in. Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment